Friday, January 28, 2011

Blocks of the Month

I have started the year out trying to keep up with several blocks  of the month projects.  I have been doing pretty good so far but it is only January.  I want to share a few of the fun blocks I have completed this month.  I have a couple of days to complete a couple of others before the month is over.
Here is my project designed by Jenny of Elefantz
I love this and it was great fun to make.

Did you notice the hanger is from my after Christmas thrifty shopping?  I bought 8 of them in two sizes.

Verse blocks will hang from the button.

Jenny has posted two inspiration verse blocks so far but I have not completed one yet. 

Out of the Box block of the month
There is room for adding your own ideas to each of these blocks.

This block is designed by Vicki of the Pickledish Patch

This design came from Dawn of As Sweet as Cinnamon.
I have some more to share very soon.
We shall see how long I am able to keep up but I have had some fun with this so far.

I am linking with Air Your Laundry Friday at Freckled Laundry

6 comments:

  1. Sherry, your Give Thanks wallhanging is beautiful, and that hanger is truly lovely! Thank you for being a part of my BOM this year. :-)
    Hugs
    Jenny of Elefantz

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your blocks are so lovely Sherry. I am going to try my hand at embroidery one of these days. Best wishes for your weekend. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Give Thanks hanger. I haven't started mine yet. I will be after I get my raggedy all caught up. I just started it after Christmas and it has been going since March. It is almost caught up. I think I am going to make several give thanks hangers so that I can give them away and mail them verses on occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sherry, over from Debbie's heart swap. Your heart is beautiful. Your entire blog looks great. This is such a wonderful way to meet new bloggers. I will be back. Blessings
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherry, I noticed the holder right off, I knew you would find a good use for them.

    A block of the month sounds doable, hum wonder if I should try it.

    nonie
    everythingsewing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for showing your lovely Out Of The Box blocks Sherry, you have done them really sweet and I love the colours you have chosen :) Soon blocks 3 from Dawn and myself will be up to download :) hugs Vicki

    ReplyDelete