Saturday, April 30, 2011

"Blocks of the Month" Update

I have been working to keep up with the "Block of the Month" patterns I have been following.  Here are the latest I have completed.

"Out Of The Box" block 4 designed by Vicki at The Pickledish Patch

"Out Of The Box" block 4 designed by Dawn at As Sweet as Cinnamon

12 of Hearts block 4 designed by Shell at The Raspberry Rabbits


Retro Nine Patch block 3 designed by Lyn at Bluebird Quilts.

Retro Nine Patch block 4

Birdie Stitches block 2  by Little Miss Shabby 
Blocks 3 and 4 are ready to be embroidered, I am trying to get caught up.

I have enjoyed working on these blocks and will do my best to stay with it.  I really looks and almost feels like spring outside today, YEAH!

2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful Sherry! My, you have been busy. I want to embroider but those teeny tiny stitches are too much for me. I much prefer long, very long, running stitches. :) Have a happy day. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blocks Sherry...it looks like you are having lots of fun doing them :) hugs Vicki

    ReplyDelete