Friday, April 22, 2011

Loser Challenge 1

A couple of weeks ago I joined Rebecca at A RE-purposed Life for a Loser Challenge

  Two weeks have passed since we began and I have not lost much, just 2 pounds.   My focus has been to be more aware of what I am eating and why, cutting my portions and avoiding snacking for the sake of snacking.  I have also been trying to make a better effort in the exercise department.  Walking our dog Emmy has been my focus and weather has prevented that many times so my plan is to add some exercise with my DVD that is still in it's package and some Pilate exercise that were a part of my routine in the past.   I think that this will take a while but I want this to be a change in the way I look at food and exercise.  I am going to fix dinner now with fresh strawberries for dessert.

We will not dip them in chocolate this time, we are going to eat some plain, very delicious strawberries.

Don't they look yummy?

6 comments:

  1. Yay, Sherry! You are amazing Girl. I have to step up the exercise also. I hardly have been walking and I plan on doing some core strengthening. But this will take time and that is ok.
    Thank you so much for joining me on this journey.
    Blessings to you this Easter
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom use to cover strawberries in sugar, I like them plain, ok I like them dipped in chocolate, too!!! Dark chocolate is better for you than sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat challenge!! I need to take a loser challenge. We are trying. Why is losing weight so hard???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two pounds is great!!!
    Happy Easter, HE is risen!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sherry! I'm particiapting in this challenge as well...lost a few pounds this fisrt go round...I' m adding more exercise time to my day and your tips on portion control are so important! Here's to us!! Email me anytime...
    Tammy :-)
    JUNK WILD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok I'm late to the party so how goes the progress?

    ReplyDelete