Saturday, July 16, 2011

Super Fun Wins!

I just have to share the fun things that have come in the mail to my house in the past couple of weeks.

Denise at Riverside Stitching had these wonderful pieces that she said she would never use.  As many of you know I will have fun finding ways to use them.

The large piece on the left is beautiful. 


Tonya of Hillbilly Handiworks sent me this stitchery pattern and some pieces of Christmas fabric.  I have already begun planning to start the embroidery part of this project.

Linda at Pretty Is had a giveaway with two different gift packages and this is the one I received in the mail.  It was waiting for me when I returned from vacation.



Isn't this little bunny adorable.
The tea in the carrot dish is yummy too.

Thank You to Denise, Tonya and Linda.

7 comments:

  1. Love the laces!!!! The tea cup is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mailman has been busy. Great goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some nice goodies there. I look forward to seeing your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you! So many wonderful gifts to use and enjoy! I look forward to seeing what you create! Have fun! Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherry,

    Wow! You sure are one lucky lady! What beautiful gifts you have received. I just want to hug your new bunny :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for posting our Mountain of Giveaway button on your sidebar. I hope all your friends and followers come on over and check out our Mountain of Gifts!! I am your newest follower and am looking forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete