Monday, August 15, 2011

I'm A Wantobe Quilter

A short while ago Shell at The Raspberry Rabbits wrote a blog post about the fun things happening at Sew We Quilt.  I signed up with Shell as a Wantobe Quilter and have visited Sew We Quilt almost every weekday so far to join in the fun.  I have participated in a couple of sew alongs this year and have learned a lot but do not have many finishes when it comes to quilting 
 There are prizes to win and things to learn and quilters to meet.  I have already won a prize,  actually Shell and I both won.  My package arrived today so I thought I would show you the fabulous Creative Grids I won. 

They are so much nicer than what I have been using to cut measure and cut fabric.

Madame Sam of Sew We Quilt also sent me a nice card and a fun fat quarter of fabric.
I you are a Wantobe quilter like me, visit Shell and she will sign you up.  While you are there visit Shell's website and spend a little time reading her blog.
If you are a real quilter, not a wantobe, you can win prizes on Tuesday's and Thursdays.
Every day you will meet some great quilters and designers and learn something new. 
Don't miss the fun.

4 comments:

  1. What a great prize you won! Shell has a great blog full of inspiration and some cute bunny stories too!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you talking about! I thought you were a quilter. I am definitely a wannabe! I wouldn't even know where to begin with those cutters. Congrats on your prize and have fun! Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you will be busy! Can't wait to see your finished project.

    Just a little reminder that the linky for Wednesday's Bunny Hop is up and running on Tuesday night.

    xoxo Bunny Jean
    Bunny Jean's Decor and More! (my Main blog)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh fun! I have missed visiting your blog lately. Sorry for not keeping up with you. It seems you are always winning something. That's what you get for being such a diligent blogger. Thanks for sharing this resource. I hope to get a few minutes to check it out. If not, I will keep up with your progress.

    ReplyDelete