Thursday, September 8, 2011

Goodwill Finds

It has been a while since my last visit to a thrift shop.  I decided to pop in to one of our local Goodwill stores the other day.  I took a quick look at the dishes isle and then headed for the fabric and linens isle. 
 I was excited to find some patterns, and little bags of bias tape, lace, seam binding and buttons.

Look at all of that fun stuff, I love the yellow ric rac.

 I have always like Crab.apple Hill designs and have made a few.  I was excited to find these three and two other great patterns for 99 cents each.


Mini clothespins for 50 cents and 2 crocheted potholders 99 cents.

Total 13 dollars, well worth every penny to me.

I will be linking with Thrifty Thing Friday at The Thrifty Groove

8 comments:

  1. That's amazing! I don't have treasure shops like that around me but I've visited some out of town and found nothing. Maybe someday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I never find goodies like that. I will look harder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ewww some good stuff!!! How fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I love to find a bunch of thrifty sewing notions! They are just so fun to go through. Thank you for joining TTF and have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great finds! You never know what you'll find! I went yesterday...but didn't find anything! ♥ Sometimes I go and have to get a buggy! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherry --- great finds! I love the ric rac! I also hopped over to the Thrifty Thing Friday and hopped around a little there too! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow that is an awesome find well doine,cheers Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  8. can you take me shopping with you next time!

    ReplyDelete