Thursday, June 14, 2012

Fabulous Needlework Design Finds

I don't get the chance to stop at a Goodwill store too often but I did find some fun things last week.   I have always loved Crabapple Hill embroidery patterns and have purchased several over the past few years.  I was looking in the fabric, yarn, patterns and notions section at a local Goodwill and found these patterns.  They have not been used but I intend to make good use of them.





They each had a sticker on them that said $1.99, I took the patterns out of the plastic to get a somewhat better picture.


I also found the cross stitch design below for 99 cents


I love this Bird Brain Designs  embroidery pattern, which was also $1.99


The eyelet trim below was 99 cents .


It is fun when you find such treasures when you have 15 minutes for thrift store shopping.

I will be linking with Thrifty Things Friday at The Thrifty Groove.

7 comments:

  1. You always find good stuff. This is the first year since we've been going to the beach in Destin that I didn't visit their Goodwill store. I like to visit those in other towns just to see the differences in merchandise. I usually find something I can't live without!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You did find some great things. Great price, too. Looks like lots of folks had good intentions to get crafty but never followed through. Lucky for you! Have a lovely weekend. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these were fabulous finds! And at great prices! You have some fun ahead of you! Thanks for joining TTF and have a great day!
    BTW, I am going to feature this post on this week's TTF party. I hope you will join us again and also pick up your "I was featured" button for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sherry,

    Enjoy your new patterns and I can't wait to see your finished crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are wonderful -- and great prices compared to what they would have originally sold for! I've got that Lavender & Lace pattern in my own stash.

    ReplyDelete