Saturday, August 11, 2012

Stitching Betsy's Closet Stitch-Along

I am excited about a new stitch along I am participating in.  I saw this pattern called Betsy's Closet - In Stitches.  I knew when I found it I had to buy it and save it for later.  Not too much later I heard about a couple of ladies who were planning to do a stitch-along and they created a blog to share progress.  I am joining in and ready to start stitching.  Visit the Stitching Betsy's Closet blog here and see the projects.  Maybe you will want to join in.  I also have a link to this stitch-along on my sidebar.

5 comments:

  1. That's pretty darn cute! I can't wait to see it when you finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the little hand embroidered clothes on this super happy quilt. Blissful Stitching to you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry,
    I admire all the bloggers I know that sew, quilt and stitch. Your project is darling and I look forward to seeing your progress. My Gram taught me to embroider (old school not counted cross stitch) and you have all inspired me to pick up my needle and get busy!
    Your Friend,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pattern. You are always stitching up a storm over there. Enjoy! Hope your weekend is a good one. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited to see your progress of this!

    ReplyDelete