Sunday, April 21, 2013

My Very First Schnibbles

The project I am going to show you is called "Hat Trick". It is a Schnibbles pattern by Miss Rosie's Quilt Co.


 I pieced most of it while attending a "sit and sew" this weekend.  The charm squares I used are in a fabric line called California Girl by Fig Tree.



  I have been visiting Sinta's blog Pink Pincushion and have seen the Schnibbles patterns  by Miss Rosie's Quilt Co.  There is a group of quilters who sign up to  make a Schnibbles pattern each month.  AYOS (Another Year of Schnibbles)  I am joining in and here is my first project.


It is all pieced and ready to quilt by hand or by machine, I'm not sure how I will finish it.


It was a fun and relaxing time of stitching and it an added bonus to have a project that was started and completed (except for the quilting part) in one weekend.

7 comments:

  1. Looks great! I love the fabric you chose to use. I love to make little quilts for the very reason you stated - the top can be finished so quickly. I've made 4 in April. I have several Schnibbles patterns, but this quilt was my first time using one of them too. Carrie takes common quilt blocks and puts them together in such interesting ways - truly a talented lady! I look forward to seeing more of your Schnibbles this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO PRETTY!
    I MUST DO ONE TOO!

    msstitcher1948@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful talent you have. I have been trying to learn quilting but it is a skill all of it's own. Your quilt and the fabric is just beautiful.
    Nonie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummm! Hat Trick in my favorite fabric group... love Calif. Girl! Great combo! Nice Sherry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your Hat Trick with California Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your fabric choice. Beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful fabrics choice, I'm in love with Fig Tree fabrics !

    ReplyDelete