Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Spring Pin Keep Swap

Wendy at Ravenwood Whimzies Primitives sponsored a Spring Pin Keep Swap.  I thought it would be fun to participate and I am so glad I did.  My swap partner Francine of Primitive Stars sent me this super fun pin keep and candles and an sweet card.   I have found the perfect spot for it in my sewing room.



I had fun making the pin keep I sent to Francine.  I used a pattern from Bunny Hill Designs called Bitty Bunny.  I want to try making another bunny some time.  Were supposed to mount our pin keep on something so I used a little tin and added "grass and flowers".  I love the spring coil Francine used!



It really feels like spring has arrived here in the Northwest.  I even did a little bitty bit of yard work. 
 Enjoy the little bitty blessings each day.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Sherry, so happy to be your swap partner and that you
    liked the pin keep. I love my bunny, you are so talented, thank you again from the bottom of my prim heart, Hugs Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your goodies from Francine, and oh my...that plaid bunny you created is simply adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very fun swap. I adore both the heart on a spring and your bunny on a tin. They are far too cute to stab with pins. Creative Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  4. your bunny is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherry I love your bunny - how perfect for this time of year! And the one you received is adorable; love the idea of the coil! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete