Saturday, April 11, 2015

Spring Petals Quilt Along Fun

I am joining The Crafty Quilter in her Spring Petals Quilt Along.  Visit Julie here and see the fun table topper we are making.

I have finished putting my background fabrics together using charm squares left over from past projects.  I am undecided about the corner triangles I will be adding to the background.

The fabrics  below are some that I am playing with for the petals and corner triangles.  I will have to think on this a little more.



I decided on the colors and fabrics so I thought I would come back and edit this post and share them with you.


If you are looking for a fun spring project that is pretty quick to put together check it out and join the fun.  The hardest part of all of this for me seems to be choosing fabric.  I think it is time to go out and enjoy working in my back yard in the sunshine.  (It probably won't last long, I mean the sun won't last long not me enjoying the work.)

3 comments:

  1. I know whatever fabrics and colors you choose, it will turn out beautifully. Enjoy your day. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started a mystery quilt sew along. It is so hard when you have no idea what the quilt will look like. The fabrics you have are all so pretty.
    Nonie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sherry, it's so nice to see pictures of your progress. I love the Bonnie & Camille fabric. It's one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete