Tuesday, May 5, 2015

ALOYF May Goal

I chose to make this quilt my May goal.  It is in need of binding and has been waiting a while.  May is the month to complete this project, it is also good timing because I want to give it as a gift to someone who loves it.  I will be linking up with A Lovely Year of Finishes.  Thank you to Shanna and Melissa for the inspiration.
April Showers bring May flowers.
This quilt is full of flowers and bright colors.  It is quilted with flower designs.



I forgot to share the fabric I used on the back of the last project I finished.  I put little corner triangles on the back to help with hanging this project.


I am looking forward to getting a little sewing done this week, if not at home I will be able to work on something at the all day Sit and Sew on Friday.  Have a lovely creative week.

No comments:

Post a Comment