Sunday, February 28, 2016

Midnight Mystery Quilt Top

I bought this fabric a few months ago to use in making a mystery quilt.  It is always fun to see how the fabrics work together.  This mystery quilt was designed by Cheryl at Meadow Mist Designs. 


These are the flying geese I made at the beginning of the project.


I finished sewing the blocks together at the Best Friends Quilt Retreat I attended this weekend.  I bought the backing and binding fabric and will finish the project after I have someone quilt it for me.  I guess this is not finished until it is bound and quilted but it feels good to get it this far in the process.  

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I love pink and green together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is so soft and sweet looking! Love this color combo.

    ReplyDelete