Monday, January 30, 2017

Snapshots Quilt Complete

We spent a few days at the beach and some quiet time in the house while it rained pretty hard.  We spent our time watching movies, enjoying the fire, working a puzzle and of course a little sewing,  I stitched the binding on by machine and finished the hand sewing while watching Murdoch Mysteries.  My Snapshots quilt is complete.  I just need to soften it up in the washer and put it to use.


Sewing was not the only therapy I had while at Ocean Shores.  I was able to spend a little time enjoying the beach.


I was also able to get a little fabric therapy.  I stopped by Beach Thyme Quilts and picked up a few fat quarters and a Hansel and Gretel Panel.


My Snapshots quilt was my finish goal for January and I will be linking up with One Monthly Goal at Elm Street Quilts.  Visit here and see all of the other finishes for January.

Sherry

3 comments:

  1. Just love the quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the snapshots quilt. Congratulations on finishing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your snapshots quilt :) beautiful fun fabrics!

    ReplyDelete