Saturday, March 4, 2017

OMG - March One Monthly Goal

I have been choosing my goals from my allpeoplequilt.com 2017 UFO Challenge list.  This month the number 12 was chosen as the goal which means I will be quilting and binding my table topper.  This was started when Julie at The Crafty Quilter shared a stitch-along.  I am excited to have a plan to get this project completed.


This cheerful table topper will be perfect for spring!

I will link up with One Monthly Goal at Elm Street Quilts.  Visit and see all of the project finishes planned for March.

Happy Stitching!

Sherry

3 comments:

  1. Love the orange peels. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orange peels is on my to-do list. Yours will be so pretty on you table. =)

    ReplyDelete