It is hard to take a picture with true colors inside the house but this shows it on our little table. I used the scraps cut off from the flying geese to make the half square triangles for the borders on each end.
It was fun trying to make sure that the writing went the same direction in each square of print.
Another picture of the end of the runner.
The outdoor pictures were true to color but the wet fence and ground limited the spaces I could lay the table runner.
I did a little quilting on my machine to finish my table runner off. I even sewed the binding down on my machine. That is the part that I usually enjoy doing by hand but I thought that I could get a little practice machine stitching on binding with a small project. It was nice to complete this project. Spending a little time working on it each evening helped to get my creativity going just a bit. I could always use work to improve my machine quilting. There is still time to join the challenge.