Saturday, April 10, 2010

Birthday Birds and Bunnies

I have already mentioned that I had a birthday last week and I wanted to share some of the blessings from dear friends and family.  First I will show you the flock of birds of all shapes and sizes that have landed at my house this week.  Thank you to all of you who sent them my way.  You know who you are.



These are my new bird friends and now I will show you them in their new homes.  I am sure that they will move around from time to time but this is where they reside at the present time.

She looks so proud of her eggs

What a sweet mother bird

They look like birds lined up on a wire

This bird will move to the garden soon

Another gift I received for Spring Decorating  was these cute bunny candlesticks.  I have mentioned before that I have not accumulated much to decorate for spring.

 
Thanks Michele

On Tuesday a couple of days after my birthday I stopped for a little stroll throught one of my favorite gardening and decorating stores called Wight's Nursery in Lynnwood, WA.  I looked at the Easter clearance and found this for $5.00 

I found the candle here at home and thought with it all together on my lazy susan it turned out to be a great centerpiece.  I have planned for some time to paint the lazy susan white, maybe I'll move that up on my list, or not.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday!!! Mine was on April 8th. I enjoyed it so.

    Thank you for coming over and downloading your little stitchery! I am so glad you liked. There is more to come!

    Blessings sweet friend!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete