Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pay It Forward 2011 - Update


I have read about Pay it Forward a couple of times and liked the idea. When I read Kimberly's post at Art Joy Stuff I decided I would sign up and give it a try. 
This is how it works. 
 The first five people who leave a comment on this post will receive a gift  handmade by me for you. 
There is an important catch, First you must create a post explaining Pay it Forward 2011.
Then for the best part, make and send a gift to the first five visitors who comment on your post and who agree to do the same. 
Don't worry you don't have to send these gifts out tomorrow, your gifts from the heart will take a little time. 
 This should be a fun way to make new friends and share your creativity. 
Pay it Forward is about friendship and sharing.

I now have 4 participants in Pay it Forward 2011, Thanks Julia, Beth, Emily and Jeanine.  I would love to send a gift to one more person, leave a comment if you are interested.

7 comments:

  1. Hi honey, Not commenting to receive a pressie, just to say hello. I love to pay it forward all the time and what a great concept here, but it is gardening time for me and I stay so busy outside that I truly limit my mailing until the end of summer. Hugs to you for a happy weekend, Mollye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherry! You won my giveaway. Yayyyyyy! =) Please email me your info so I can send all the goodies your way! tallchick37(at)yahoo(dotcom). Congrats! I also want to do your pay it forward challenge!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good, I was afraid that I had waited too long. You certainly don't have to send me a gift. I think that this is such a great idea, though. Now, what can I gift to 5 people? Hum.......? I'm going to post this right now on my Baby Girl's Observations Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea! I'm doubly excited to make it to be your 5th commenter. Well, I guess since I have had such a busy couple of weeks and haven't been able to post lately, I better get a post going. Now, what to give to my 5 visitors? Happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have 4 people joining in for Pay it Forward. I still have room for one more. Leave me a comment if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you still have room for one more? Last post was March 22, so I'm not sure if you are full yet? I've never done anything like this so you may have to talk me thru it.:/

    ReplyDelete