Sunday, May 22, 2011

Mystery Quilt Update

I am still working on my May for Me Mystery quilt and thought I would share this weeks progress.

Blocks made from the squares set aside at the beginning of the project.  These were new to me but fun to make.

A little closer look



This is this weeks embroidery and I used thread that I know does not fade this time.

One more week to enter my "Cottage Charm Giveaway".  Click here to find the post and enter if you haven't had the chance.
  There is a button on my sidebar linking to Twice remembered Cottage and the many other "Cottage Charm Giveaways".  Just one more week to enter.  Don't miss out on the fun.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, what lovely squares - I do enjoy the colors, especially the purple and your embroidered bird picture is adorable. You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The guilt is looking good, looks hard but then I'm not really a quilter and it all looks hard to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that looks so beautiful. Wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete