Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Encouragement

It was two years ago that I started blogging.  I started out wanting to be motivated to start and finish projects I had plans to do.  I saw the blog parties and fun things going on and I was motivated to get something done so that I could join in.  Then came the encouraging comments from other bloggers and blog readers and the sharing of ideas and tutorials the fun giveaways, I have really enjoyed so many things about blogging. 

The part of all of this that amazes me is that I feel like I have made friends with so many people that I will most likely never meet.  There is one lady that I wanted to mention today.  Her name is Shannon and she created this picture as a thank you to bloggers who have encouraged her through comments, humor and insight.  She included me in her list and I am honored by that. 


Visit Shannon at A Southern Belle With Northern Roots.  I just visited her blog and saw a great post filled with before and after pictures of the transformation they made in their kitchen and dining room.  Shannon has links on the top right of her blog to the two other blogs she writes.  
 You will be inspired by Shannon, both spiritually and creatively.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sherry,

    Congrats on your two years of blogging! The time goes by so quickly. How sweet of Shannon to grace you with that lovely picture. I will be sure to check out her blog too. May the rest of your week be filled with smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very sweet! I'll head over to Shannon's blog now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations Sherry!
      It is true that blogging is a blessing for many. Like a window open on the world! Friends are always there to cheer us up and loneliness no longer weights upon us!
      I will check Shannon's blog right after this!
      Thank you for sharing!
      God bless,

      Delete
  3. Congrats to your two years!
    You inspire me too.
    Blessings Trace


    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete