Monday, April 16, 2012

Block of the Month Rehab - Another Update

I have been working to catch up on some of the Block of the Month projects that have been started or have been waiting to be started.  I am trying to avoid being drawn in on any new projects which anyone who likes Block of the Month projects knows is very hard to do.  Only one block was completed this week but I have to say it was a fun block to work on.

This is the January Aurifil Thread Designer of the Month block.
Just one more to complete and I will be caught up until the April block comes out.
Oh, I think it's time to visit Michelle at The Raspberry Rabbits and get the new Harrington and Hannah block.  I better get hopping.

I will be linking up with others who have joined in with BOM Rehab at Pink Pincushion.  Visit and see who has completed more blocks this week, you are sure to be inspired.

6 comments:

  1. Love the color combination in this blog. And your Bingo Block sounds like fun. Wishing you a great new week. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your embroidery is beautiful! You're so close to being all caught up - that's great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may have only gotten one block completed--but it is a BEAUTIFUL block!! I love embroidery....my first quilt top was one with red work in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your block is gorgeous - I have too many projects I'm working on at the same time - it feels great when you get one accomplished! I hope you have a wonderful weekend,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. this project sounds like so much fun and your block is so nice. Thank you so much for visiting. It's so wonderful to meet new friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. BOM's are just so much fun. It's hard not to get sucked into them all! We just need more time for fun! hee,hee,hee.

    ReplyDelete