Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mystery Quilt

I am joining in with others to make a Mystery Quilt.  This project is hosted by Heather Spence DesignsIt will cost you $10 to participate and all of the money will be given to a cancer patient to help with medical expenses.
A Mystery Quilt is a quilt project in which you do not know what the quilt looks like.  That is the mystery!

I have signed up and been given a list of how much fabric will be needed.  I headed to my favorite quilt shop, Fabric Chicks in Coupeville and Melanie helped me pick out my fabrics.

The fabrics below are what I have chosen for my mystery quilt.


It is not too late to join in.  Visit Heather here to read about the Spring Mystery Quilt.


1 comment:

  1. What a fun thing to participate in, and for such a great cause! Too bad I don't quilt, but looking forward to seeing what it will look like.

    ReplyDelete