Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Fun Projects

Sometimes life is so busy and  I just can't find the time or energy to post on my blog or read others.  I love taking a little time each day reading about what is happening in the lives of blog friends and family and friends.  That has not been happening much lately.  I have loaded pictures I have been meaning to share and decided that today I would work a little on completing a post or two.

Below is a picture of a project I completed a short while back.


I found the idea and pattern for this sweet applique while visiting Jacquelynne Steves blog


I usually enjoy hand applique but this was a project I was able to start and finish in one afternoon.  I am convinced that projects like this mixed in with my longer projects help me to stay inspired.


I have also worked on more fun little shoes for babies like the ones in this previous post here
I realized that this is the only picture I took of the little shoes completed. 

4 comments:

  1. I agree life really does get busy. I believe our world is spinning faster with all the 24/7 technology we have. Your apron, shoes and snow couple are too cute! You are right that some fast finishing projects amongst the slower ones help keep the inspiration and creativity going. Blissful creating...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE the apron you made!!! Your talent inspires me...love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about being busy. Boy the days have just been flying by and I don't feel that I have accomplished a thing. Just getting through one day and preparing for the next. Congrats on sweet Mollie Lynn! and getting more pictures hung in your living room. :) Love all the birdies! Have a great rest of the week. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherry- The apron is tutu cute! Cupcake appliques and now you are making SHOES! Wow...I am impressed.
    You have a large family to take care of ... it is a wonder you get any thing done! You do better than me.
    I really like your snow couple embroidery...
    I'll be back soon. Take care. Blessings, L

    ReplyDelete