Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Fall Decorating Complete

I love to decorate for fall but this year I was slow to get to it.  One day a couple of weeks ago I decided that I should complete the project.   First I decided to make the burlap table runner I have been planning to make for two years.  It was fun to go upstairs, take out the burlap and complete a project in short time, it was a simple project so I don't know why I waited so long.


My pumpkins were made from a tutorial on My Desert Cottage a couple of years ago.

My pumpkins have been mistaken for balls by our grandsons and have survived a bit of tossing around.


I added a ruffle on each end and lined the runner with muslin.









I pray that God blesses your home with love and laughter.

1 comment:

  1. Love all your pumpkins! How wonderful to be able to whip up something like that - I'm useless with a sewing maching!

    ReplyDelete