Sunday, July 7, 2013

Daisy Days Block One

Do you enjoy embroidery?  If you do you will  love working on Jenny of Elefantz'  Daisy Days block of the month.  I just completed the first block and have the pattern for the second.  Jenny has a blog here where those who are stitching along can share their progress.  It is not too late to join in the fun.






 I am using Lori Holt's "Bake Sale" fabrics for the pieced blocks.


I am trying to keep up with this BOM so I will get busy on block two right away.  
Have a wonderful Sunday.  

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely pattern. I've not been creating anything for a while. Hope to get my crafty mojo back soon. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You chose darling fabric to play with! You do lovely handwork. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh sherry...I love love love your block of the month embroidery. I don't know when I have last seen anything quite so sweet. I'm off to check out the blog. Looking forward to continued posts on this project

    ReplyDelete