Saturday, July 6, 2013

Simple Saturday

I did a little weeding in the front flower bed and then a little berry picking.


Fresh raspberries on my cereal


I picked some rhubarb, should I bake a pie or freeze the rhubarb for later?


I stitched up a couple of quilt blocks for the stitch along.  Number 26 and 27, three more to go before the Sit n Sew on Friday.



Then my hubby to me to a movie.  Star Trek Into Darkness, Pat is a Star Trek fan and I always enjoy watching the movies with him.  I can't say that I am a fan of the original Star Trek TV series he enjoys watching from time to time.  We had a big tub of popcorn between us and we ate the whole thing.


Back home for a simple dinner of leftovers from the 4th of July fun.  Now it is time to pick up my embroidery and relax for the rest of the evening.  I hope you enjoyed some simple things today, if not there might still be time to do so.

1 comment:

  1. Bounty from God's earth, sweet hobby and a night on the town with your favourite person...
    Blessings indeed!
    All the best,

    ReplyDelete