Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentines and Sweet Simplicity

Happy Valentines Day!
Make someone you love smile today, it will be good for you too.

I made this using a tutorial you can find here at the Crafty Quilter. It was so exiting to start and finish a project in one evening.  I actually made two of these and have one of them in my office at work.

Shhhh, this is what I bought my husband for Valentines Day.  He hasn't seen it yet, I will give it to him later.   We are having a little Valentine party here with grandchildren and a few other little cuties  so I have to get organized this morning.  This party was planned by my daughter Amy so my part is to make a salad and enjoy the fun.


I do want to add that there has been a little sewing going on when I get a moment.  I was able to complete two more blocks for the Sew Sweet Simplicity BOM.  One more block to piece then put my project together.

Have a wonderful day, hug someone you love.

4 comments:

  1. Sherry, I love your burlap and heart canvas, plus your Sew Sweet Simplicity blocks! I'm working on those, too. I appreciate the link to my tutorial. It makes me so happy to see my projects come to life by other people!
    Julie @ The Crafty Quilter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Heart Canvas. Your Quilting blocks are soft and beautiful and serene. Happy Hearts Party...
    I'm off to visit Julie. Thank you for adding her link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those hearts! Your Sew Simplicity blocks look so nice. I hope the Valentine's party was a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the heart you pour into everything....so needed today and everyday...x

    ReplyDelete