Saturday, May 23, 2015

May Project Finished

We spent the weekend at the beach and I took this project along to complete the binding.  My goal post for this project was here and for the 2015 Finish Along here.  I worked on the machine sewing of the binding the night before we left and it was ready to take with me to hand stitch the binding to the back.  This quilt will be going to its new home soon and I am sure that it will be loved.  I am going to pop it in the washer to soften it up right now.


I am so glad that I was able to complete my May project for A Lovely Year of Finishes 2015 before the month was over.  I will be linking to ALYOF  and the 2015 Finish Along.  

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilt and a great finish. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! Feels good to have a finish, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of you enjoying the beach while hand stitching your binding. It's a great finish! I'm helping Adrianne with the FAL and I am to say that I am visiting as part of the 2015 FAL Cheerleading Team.

    ReplyDelete