Thursday, June 4, 2015

June ALYOF 2015 Goal

I had so many projects that I really want to finish so I kept looking through them and finally decided that this quilt top was the one I wanted to get ready to be quilted.  It is a pattern from a Sew -it Today magazine Oct/Nov 2013.  It is called "Me & My Dolly" Quilts.  The rows are stacked and labeled, ready to sew together.  I am not sure that a will make the dolly quilt but it is cute.

With the help from friends I was able to get the lay out the way I wanted and started to sew the rows together.


This quilt top was getting put aside so pulling it out for my June goal seemed like a good idea.


This is going to be a fun quilt with cheerful bright prints.

I will be linking with A Lovely Year of Finishes Goal Party here at Sew Bittersweet Designs or here at Fiber of All Sorts.

2 comments:

  1. That's cute. Good luck with your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEAT BLOCK!
    THANKS FOR SHARING!
    msstitcher1214@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete