Friday, November 20, 2015

Bag It!!! Boxed Corners

Bag number 2.  I used the same basic tutorial with a few changes.  The bag is a little larger and the corners are boxed so that the bag stands up.  Both bags were made with one mini charm pack, with a few charms left over.  I think I was ready for a project that I could complete in a short time.  I have a few more of these fun bags on my sewing list and I may get the chance to try more of  the Bag It!!! tutorials at Elm Street Quilts. 

The fabric is Elementary by Sweetwater for Moda

Boxed corners help the bag stand up.


Here they are, my first two of many.  I'll let you know how that works out.
Happy sewing!

3 comments:

  1. Those are so pretty and one of my favorite fabric lines. The boxed corners look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful! I may have to dig out my mini charm pack of Elementary and make one for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute bag. I love that fabric line, it has been one that I have kicked myself for never buying :)

    ReplyDelete