Monday, February 22, 2016

Cross Stitch Fun

Sometimes it is nice to pick up a cross stitch project and let it be a bit of creative therapy.  I used to spend hours working on cross stitch projects but quilting, embroidery and other projects seem to be more of my focus.  In the past month or so I have made a couple of cross stitch projects that have been fun to do and make me want to do more.

This was made from a kit I won in a giveaway, it is a cheerful addition to my kitchen shelf.


This project came from the Country Living magazine.  There have been fun projects like this one in several recent issues.  I have a collection of blue glass canning jars so I started on this project as soon as I saw it.  I have a couple more designs from Country Living magazine on my list that I want to stitch.  Visit here to see the fun designs.  In fact I think I will locate the bird cross stitch now and get ready to start it next.  Keep creating and be sure to enjoy the process.

1 comment:

  1. Those are darling. I love the canning jar and the way it is framed. The blue bird and the paintbrush are so cute too.

    ReplyDelete