Friday, November 3, 2017

Mystery Quilt Update

I am having fun with this project.

Remember the fabrics I chose.

All of the pieces are cut.

Pieces sewn together, squared up and ready to put together, waiting for the next step.

This morning in my email I found a link to the instructions for the next step in this project.  Visit Meadow Mist Designs and think about joining in.  The next instructions are here.  This quilt will start taking shape as soon as I get the chance to take the next steps.  Stay tuned for updates.

Sherry

4 comments:

  1. That's a whole lot of pieces. I'm sure you're a pro at all that cutting and sewing by now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is going to be gorgeous. I was seriously tempted by this one, but had too much going on at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fun mystery quilt! Looking forward to sewing the next step!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fun mystery quilt! Looking forward to sewing the next step!

    ReplyDelete